Friday, September 6, 2013

Garnier Skin Naturals Eye Make up Remover

I think part of being a girl is loving make up and having fun putting it on and experimenting with new looks but sometimes it's hard to take it off at the end of the day! I tried almost every make up remover at my local wal mart to try and find a make up remover that was affordable, non greasy, gentle and most importantly actually worked. I used the Loreal make up remover for a while but it had a very greasy formula which I got sick of pretty quickly and almost every other make up remover stung my eyes or rubbed away my sensitive skin. I was begging to lose hope in finding the perfect make up remover for less than ten dollars when I finally bought this. I thought to myself if this doesn't work well then I guess fifteen dollars for make up remover is what i'll have to do but to my surprise I fell in love with this! 
The bottle claims it is made of grape water and I don't know but whatever it is, it works. This make up remover is 100% non greasy, never stings my eyes, never ever stings my skin and most importantly it works like a charm. 
To use this I pour out a quarter size amount on a circular cotton pad (those flat round ones that are soft and not really at all like a cotton ball) and hold it on my eye for about 10 seconds and then just start to wipe away my make up. I use about one cotton pad on each eye, sometimes a third one depending on the amount of make up i'm wearing, and wa la in less than a minute my make up is completely off with no stinging or irritation. As for water proof make up, I don't wear it that often because it bothers me but when I have worn it this has taken it right off without much of a struggle. It does take a tiny bit more time than regular make up to get off but waterproof make up usually does anyways. 
At only $8.00 a bottle I find this make up remover is a steal. It lasts me quite a while and I've never used a drug store brand make up remover before that has worked quite as well (and i've tried them all). 
I would recommend this make up remover to people who are on a budget, people who have sensitive skin, people who hate oil based make up removers and people who want a make up remover that works. I'd be surprised if you are let down by the product. 

RATINGS 
Performance: 5/5 
Price: 5/5 
Formula: 5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment