Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bath and body works fall candle haul!

               
               
Okay so I'm just doing a quick little post from my phone about my fall bath and body works candle haul! 
I got an email this morning letting me know that they're candles were 3 for $22 or 5 for $30! I had bought four candles at the buy two get two free sale a couple weeks back and it ended up being $27 for the candles before tax and was unable to use my $10 off of $30 coupon. I saw this email and was like hey! I'm totally bringing back the four I got and getting 5 for $30 because that's what I paid for 4... Anyways I ended up buying 10 in two separate transactions and ended up spending only $10 more than I had originally paid for 4... Such a great deal on these! 
So I bought autumn day, pumpkin apple, blackberry spice, cider lane, sweet cinnamon pumpkin, pumpkin cupcake, spiced cider, autumn, pumpkin caramel latte and farmstand apple. Needless to say I am completely ready to make my room smell like fall and will review these candles probably next week when I start to burn them! Stay tuned later today for my coconut water chill review and garnier grape water make up remover tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment